Monday, May 16, 2005

Random thoughts (just like the weather)

Hello lads and lassies,

Yes back to going to sleep with 70 degree weather and waking up to the 40's. Work is Works and the cats are still cool. I'm got my old job back doing design work with School of Continuing Ed. I cut my hair, got some cool roomies, living in an excellent part of Milwaukee. (East Town: South of Brady, North of Downtown). I'm trying to be conscious to help save the envirnoment so I don't have my car. ( well that's not really an option anyway seeing as how it cannot operate with a bad engine! ) So I've got my gas free bike. Also I made a nifty grocery bag so that I don't have to keep using the plastic ones. I'll post a pic once I get a camera. I saw the movie ENRON, which I highly recommend. The man I was closest with is now very far from me and I fucked that one up and am very sorry for it. Time to watch Life Aquatic, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment