Monday, October 24, 2005

Bringing back the list

I did what?

1. Wondered where my money went
2. Told the waitress I spilled my drink because I was doing the robot (note: I was sitting not standing)
3. Woke up wondering why my bed was moved to the other side of the room, thought I was very ambitious, then I realized I wasn't in my Milw. apartment.
4. Played dominoes at a bar (double twelves for those who are curious)
5. Was the bigger person and went to say hello to the girls who spread rumors about me in high school
6. Said helloooo to Kevin Garnett. at the bucks game. 12 rows up. he was making a basket
7. Had a conversation about body hair (see below)
8. Went to a brewery tour and didn't really do the tour part
9. Had to leave the bar because I am freaked out by someone who dresses up as a hot dog
10. Yelled at the tv, punched the couch, kicked the wall and became a mute around 3:15 Sunday. I hate the Vikings.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    that's so wierd, right around 3:15 on sunday I was jumping for joy and screaming wildly. Funny how things work out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait until december. I'm getting you a can of woop ass for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I'm getting you a can of a 49-0 ass whooping courtesy of the blue and orange. I'm also getting you a can of a 4-12 record courtesy of the Ass-Packers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you know who my favorite Chicago team is, yeah that's right - go White Sox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Gina, I'm so proud! Now start thinking red and black, the running of the torros is starting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:38 AM

    I am so disappointed in you Gina. I can't believe that you would even consider rooting for the White Sox. For christ's sake, they're owned by Reinsdorf!!! He's the same guy who screwed over Michael Jordan and the Unforget-a-Bulls. Half of the actual White Sox fans in Chicago don't like the White Sox for that very reason. Its like rooting for Satan. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete