Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Once upon a time

Once upon a time I found a little creature up in the rafters of my grandparent's patio umbrella. First, I screamed like a little school girl. Then I thought, hmmm, he is rather cute.


I wasn't having good luck with men that week so I took him down and gave him a kiss in hopes of him turning into a prince.


He just stayed their on the stick and finally jumped away. So the moral of the story is never let little girls read or watch Disney inflicted media. It will be a harsh reality when they figure out men are evil bastards, they are fat, lazy and all they want to do is drink beer and have sex. Of course the dumbass isn't going to turn into a prince he has smoked too much pot and dealt with enough crazy girls to even want to give you a chance. I'm signing up to be a Asian bride. Shoot I can't even do that. Rats.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    That picture of the frog is really awesome! The frog did not simply jump away...after you threw the stick on the grass and made him fall off...then he jumped away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:18 AM

    You're not Asian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Do you always scream like a school girl when you see something cute? Also, what's wrong with wanting to drink beer and have sex all day? If I'm not mistaken, that seems to be the only things you ever talk about doing/wanting to do.

    In that picture, it looks like you just ate one of those super sour jaw breakers. That, or you're trying to tickle his ass by blowing on it.

    Maybe you're problem was you kissed a girl frog, not a boy one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I'm going to have to cancel our monday fishing trip because I have drinking and sex plans. You really should get over the White Sox win and be happy the south side didn't burn wrigley down, dude.

    ReplyDelete