Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Weekend Update: Memorial Day


0.5 Most of my Saturday night friends in the "best" pose.

I just love 3 day weekends!

1. The weekend is best started with an after work cocktail with a good friend at Holligans.
2. If you like shoes or drag queens I'd recommend seeing the movie Kinky boots.
3. Saturday night a couple of my friends learned some good lessons.
a. Vension meat is actually deer meat.
b. The word dump is only used in special cases. "I took a dump on the ice" is not one of them.
4. Little girls need to be taught about strangers, not jump on their lap and hug them.
5. The stigma of Jo Cats wears off if you're sober.
6. Burn baby Burn, and that's what I did Sunday morning.
7. Brought the (cough) (ahem) boyfriend home to meet the family.
8. If only we had some missing teeth we could have been a hick family.
a. made chicken on a beer can (again)
b. made pie on the grill
c. watch people tube off pontoon boats
d. watch children drive their cars into parked cars.
9. Ate at Coldstone Creamery for the first time ever. I ordered a mint and banana and the guy behind the counter said I was wierd.
10. Closed the long weekend walking alongside Lake Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment