Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Beer for Breakfast

As usual, on my walks to work I usually notice something out of the ordinary. This morning I was crossing a street near the MSOE campus when this guy (a rugged 50 but slim) was riding his yellow bicycle. When I bring a lunch to work I usually throw it in a plastic bag and wrap it around my bike handles. This is because my bag is full of work shoes, a coffee thermos, a calendar and other misc items. It is quite hard to do this and I give credit to this man for riding with this plastic bag that could at any time jab into the front tire causing a scenario. Today, though, I could see the contents inside this plastic bag - three shinny cans of ICEHOUSE. It was 8:26 dude in the am. Here is what I'm thinking.

A. His wife left him and was grabbing the beer before she hit the road and a meesly 3 was all he could manage to save.
B. He found a way to drink during the workday at which I will have to find him to take lessons.
C. He was too drunk this morning to distinguish the coke cans from the beer cans.
D. He is on a new diet. Breakfast: beer, Lunch: beer, Snack: beer.
E. He works third shift and is headed for his after work drink since bars are not open.
F. He is just having a really bad morning.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    Who doesn't like a few ice houses to start the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:27 PM

    I was just having a tough morning! be nice man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a woman you bastard!

    ReplyDelete