Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Weekend Update: New Carpet, Wall Carpet and Hair Carpet

When I think the dancing can't get worse it does. Charlotte was just dirty, Chicago was hootchie and West Bend, well it's interesting.

Here's the weekend update:

1. Saw the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Johnny Depp creeps me out.
2. Spent 3 hours pulling staples out of what will be my new green suede chair.
3. Sara and Jeff came from Milwaukee ( I don't know why) to West Bend.
4. Had a little dinner party which meat was not present. Tony did you stop at McDonalds on the way home?
5. Sara's goal of seeing a mullet was met 32 minutes upon arrival on bar premise.
6. Going to start actively campaigning sufflepuck as an Olympic sport.
7. Jeff would like to state for the record he is a redneck woman.
8. Watched some broad "pole dance" with a carpeted square pole. Nothing says sexy like carpet.
9. My 5 year drought of the WB George Web was brought to an end.
10. Right now I'm packing thinking of the wonderful life I will have with clean dishes and Pitches Bar.

FYI: Hair coming out of the top of a shirt is not sexy

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:11 PM

    I AM a redneck woman, I'm a high class broad.

    What was best about the pole dancing girl was that she was dancing like a stripper the whole time we were there, and every time I would look over, she'd be grinding up on a different guy (and not once did I see a repeat guy). I also liked how she gave one guy a lap dance, who seemed not to even notice because he was having a conversation with the girl next to him.

    Sara's mullet was nice too, a classy biker mullet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 PM

    My George Webb drought ended over winter break and ended up going there almost habitually at 3 a.m. every weekend. WB should yank the many dollar stores and invest in a Jimmy Johns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Jimmy J's is the food of Gods, I agree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Brian you will forever be the reigning champ of the "Are you nervous" game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:33 AM

    I have a new e-mail address. It is rose.johnson7l0@sbcglobal.net The kids upgraded my computer and I can,t get it to do hardly anything yet. Can,t get into my e-mails. It,s sad to be so dumb when it comes to computers. Are you alone in your new digs? The ice is going off at Shawano. Tony wants to catch croupies with me this Spring. Will have to wait until the pier and boats get put in. I enjoy your blogs. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:16 AM

    I still don't get what the "Are you nervous" game is. What are the rules? How do you win or lose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Tony and I will be up north this summer, I for sure will not be up at the B--- crack of dawn to go fishing - but Tony will!

    jeff - are you nervous now? .... how about now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:56 PM

    I wasn't nervous before, but now you're starting to make me nervous.

    ReplyDelete