Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Weekend Update: Everyone’s getting old

1. Threw Dad a surprise birthday party although my Dad is a smart man and has his way of finding out about things.
2. The guy who made me wet myself when I was a kid brought tears to my eyes.
3. I haven’t accomplished one of my new years resolutions: Acquire a taste for martinis. This would have been the perfect time as Grandma was sipping them delightfully.
4. I really like upholstering
5. Discovered Bayview and had a fabulous birthday dinner for one of my many lovely friends.
6. I think my friend should start a car dancing sport.
7. Thrift shopping is best when you locate a shop in the wealthiest neighborhoods.
8. My hope to have a rockstar evening on Saturday turned into a Jazz affair on Sunday.
9. Working very hard the week before makes the weekend so much easier.
10. The week is best started with a walk to work with Jeff.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:46 PM

    I had an affair with you at the jazz estate, and it was hott. Seriously tho, your friend reminded me a lot of Tim Meadows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I get the ladies man out of my head, yeaaaah.

    ReplyDelete