Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Woman on Top

So I found out that I’m the only woman in the entire house. Besides my two male roommates there are two more that live on the first level. Needless to say I am the woman on top. So far I love it. I have heaps of space, my own 1/2 bath and an excellent view of the city. One of my roommates designs clothes as in wardrobes. He likes to save the earth as well but I’m far from making superhero capes. I think we will get along splendid. The other goes to school and works a lot. I’ve seen him once. They keep the dishes clean and the fridge free of mold. I will just have to work on organizing the kitchen a bit better.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Ask your roomate, how much does a wardrobe cost? Oh, and see if he does freelance work, maybe you guys could colaborate on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 AM

    when can i come over?!?! your new place sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Are they big & strong and do they know how to put in piers & boats??? Shawano needs them. Will go up Friday afternoon. The yard needs lots of work. I have Philip working at it, but it is a bigger mess because of taking down 3 trees last Fall. I can see a big bon fire on Saturday night.
    Be happy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bon fire sounds fantastic - do you still have bowling pins left to burn?

    ReplyDelete