Thursday, April 06, 2006

Do Wa Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy DO

Does anyone know what happened to Puffy Daddy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy aka P Diddy's band? I got sucked into a MTV marathon of making the band one Saturday I might have been hungover since I couldn't run away from the TV. A whole bunch of bubble gum girls tried out and Diddy hand picked 5 girls to make the band. I tried googling them and nothing. If anyone has any information regarding there wherabouts there will be reward of cookies in the form of bunnies. (Easter is coming)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    There not at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:02 AM

    They're keepin' it real somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:50 PM

    I don't know, but can I still get the cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can only get the cookies if you supply me with some tidbit of information so I don't have to look it up, some examples: Where is Charles from the show Charles in Charge, Where is the best place to buy a rolling pin, When is Bruce coming to Milwaukee or where did the money go that the N'Sync kid put down for the rocket ride, etc....

    ReplyDelete