Monday, April 17, 2006

The Weekend Update: Bear Right



If you would like to make a slight turn in Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota you would "bear right" instead of taking a slight right. This an other new learnings below.

1. Driving up to Mall of America takes way to long
2. Bridesmaid dresses can be found in a color and style that the whole bridal party is happy with - at the first store.
3. Customer service is horrible. Register Lady: The strapeless one comes with strapes or Would you like to try a size eight in a blue? ME: I'm not a size eight and we are not wearing blue.
4. Danielle will get served a water alongside a cocktail just because the waitress mistakes comedy for drunkeness
5. June Bugs does a body good.
6. Some men like to be rated in order of boyfriend potential.
7. UPF = Upper Pussy Fat (This woman looked like she was carry a cow's uterus below her belly button)
8. Speeding because I can't stand sitting will cause the State Trooper (female) to pull me over.
9. Teaching a 2 1/2 year old to blow bubbles is adorable.
10. Pepto must follow easter candy eatting.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Growing up in MN, I learned that #7 is actually called a FUPA, my high school health teacher had one. Please contact me and I will be happy to explain on an individual basis.

    Tell me you rode the Paul Bunyon Log Chute ride at Camp Snoopy? It was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUPA? Please explain - that is definetly worth cookies!

    No rides for me, they will have to wait till next time.

    ReplyDelete