Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Late Weekend Update


This weekend was so fun that I completely missed my monday post!

1. Met the girls for martinis at Hotel Metro
2. Dance and sang and watched Sara proceed from normal to bubbly at Lucilles (Happy B-day Jon!)
3. Showed my face in Jo Catz since the magical driver lisence night.
4. The only pick up line I got was from Sara, "If I said you had a great body would you hold it against me?" She grabbed me anyway.
5. My perfectionistic side got the best of me in my upholstery class
6. Cooked a fabolous dinner for a male. No, this one isn't my drug dealer
7. Partied out in Bayview, where I found Hayward Williams, he did the best cover of a Springsteen song to date!
8. Closed down LuLu's and had my first organic wine.
9. Had to have an intervention with me and Springsteen's new album.
10. Saw "Thank you for Smoking" and got a surprise when a flood of popcorn ended up on my lap.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    How is thank you for smoking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give it 2.5 stars and thanks for helping me down the stairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Why can't bubbly be normal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose that would be fine, just as long as you do go flat

    ReplyDelete