Thursday, May 11, 2006

Optomism in the Rain

Right now, in Milwaukee, it is pouring rain. I've decided to stay home from work and get some personal work down. Oddly I can't be more happy right now. Maybe it's because I haven't taken a personal day in about a year. Or it was the double chocolate-chocolate cake from last night that Big Mike at Baker's Square recommended. My Key lime pie failed when I was about to "woo" my handsome host Or it's the phone call for my next work opportunity. Or it was the 20lb lobster in the tank at William Ho's. Or maybe it is one of those times where everything in flows together. And the best part after the rain is that things will start to grow even more, even my chocolate appetite.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Sounds like the perfect day. I am jealous, but definitely think you deserve it. Did you celebrate with a 'gina' tonic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. close, a brandy sour and some sleep : )

    ReplyDelete