Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Weekend Update: Can't help but smile

My best senior picture pose.

The girls at the Eastsider

Another great weekend where everything was unplanned

1. If you go out with 3 other hot women you're bound to attract attention, get shots and get picked up by the Eastside bartender.
2. Laughed, danced and took our best pictures at Flannery's.
3. Got exceptionaly far on my chair I'm upholstering.
4. Learned never to use box die, although everyone loves gina in darker hair.
5. Saw my soon to be niece work a room of adults, she had us in tears, almost pissing ourselves with her comedy.
6. Learned the the jack-fruit is grown in tropical climates and can get up to 200 pounds. Yes I had the Jacked-Up salad at the forty8.
7. Played glow-in-the-dark frisbee in the Whitnall park gardens.
8. On the way back to Shorewood a long stem red rose ended up in my hand by an astonishing gentleman.
9. Walked by a house where the owner placed fake flowers in her yard. I chuckeled.
10. It's Sunday night and I still can't help but smile.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Jackfruit get that big. Here in the 'Pines I have seen them almost a yard in length. I bought a homemade gutiar made from the wood of the Jackfruit tree. Its pur-tiy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Can you send me some Jackfruit? You can't buy them here at all and they are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete