Monday, May 22, 2006

The Weekend Update: HAPPY



1. Meet Jeff out for a 3 drink maximum night. Started at Hooligans, OG’s for curly fries and the fabulous Axels for darts.
2. John, if you’re reading this, I hope you are having a great time in Seattle, but BLOODY tell us you’re moving!
3. Drank beer, oh yeah and went on the Miller tour with a couple crazy friends.
4. Saw that my roommate was in much need of some Man Scaping.
5. If anyone hasn’t tried chicken cooked on a beer can, they should make it there Half Year Resolution.
6. Had a fantastic brunch at the Country Club (Grandma did not have a martini, I repeat did not)
7. Sound on the tallest point of Waukesha County where I could see Holy Hill, absolutely incredible
8. Skipped around the woods and swung on some tree (without getting hurt)
9. Found a new favorite toy, an electric stapler, although it’s best held by a handsome lad.
10. Went back to the County Claire for a new favorite beverage, the Irish Diesel.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Sorry, I thought the word would have gotten around a little quicker. I haven't seen you online in awhile otherwise I would have messaged ya.

    Any you're right...it sure does rain a lot here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 PM

    I LOVE THE COUNTY CLAIRE!!!


    Sue is nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick point on the Irish Diesel, also called a Snakebite Black. Brilliant Drink....but watch out...it catches up with you fast....damn cider.

    ReplyDelete