Friday, September 04, 2009

Registering for gifts

Having perused family and friend's gift registries, there are some things I think I really funny to register for - like fondue kits, line spool, long red handle grip and corn seasoning. I JUST can't imagine opening up a gift and gushing over a long red handle grip... maybe if it were purple or teal...

Things Mike and I could register for that I think are very practical and would really help us out as newlyweds:
1. M&I Bank CDS
2. A month's mortgage payment
3. Snow tires
4. Motor Oil
5. Cable bill payments
6. Fireplace Insert
7. New windows
8. Frozen salmon
9. Alterra coffee beans
10. Cupcake baking tins

2 comments:

  1. Grandma9:35 AM

    What about a built in ice maker ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, just don't bring it to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete