Sunday, September 20, 2009

Seven Weddings

When Mike and I counted how many weddings were going to this year, we thought wow we are going to be busy this summer and fall. Yesterday was wedding reception #5. Our friends closed down the Wicked Hop for their friends and family. It was great - open bar, good food and the bride and groom were so happy.

I have to say I'm very excited for Sue and Lamont's wedding next weekend. I've been looking forward to it ever since Mike and I met them out in Chicago and Lamont whispered something along the lines of..."Hook me up with your number because I'm going ask Sue to marry me and it's going to be a huge surprise." That was December 2008.

I don't know what I'm most looking forward to - the winery, dancing with my friends, seeing Sue in a wedding dress or just being part of their special day. I think the later.

2 comments:

  1. Grandma8:32 AM

    Are you SURE you want to get married in Mexico ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would rather put the $30K towards your future great grandkids than blow it all on one day.

    ReplyDelete