Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Why I'm not a typical person getting married - or "bride"

1. Doesn't want bridal shower
2. Doesn't want bachelorette party.
3. Would rather send an evite verses a formal mailed invite
4. Doesn't care what color or style the maid of honor dress is
5. Doesn't own or want a wedding planner kit
6. Has already unsubscribed from the knot.com email list
7. Mike has already done more planning by far
8. Thinks showers are just a way to get presents
9. Doesn't own any bridal magazines
10. Could walk into the courthouse, get married and that would be it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to get married the few things I do want

1. the day to be unforgettable
2. a memorable dress
3. excellent food
4. fun music
5. my closest friends & family
6. a sunny sky
7. everyone to have a good time
8. future family in the Philippines to come
9. a relaxing day after with the future husband
10. a safe trip home

2 comments:

  1. Grandma9:09 AM

    Guess I better get my passport !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better! set a date - finalizing the location - will let you know all the details soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete