Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Workout

It's been awhile since I fit in some of my jeans so I've decided to become a member at a gym. Monday was my first official day as a member. I took a pilates class which I thought wasn't going to work me... until two days later and my abs still hurt. Today I start my free training program with a french woman who just happens to be a football player. So much for prancing around the gym in a leotard, I'm afraid I'll be one of those contestants on the biggest loser crying while their coach tells them to do 10 more. Will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma8:24 AM

    I,ve joined Curves to also try to lose some weight & a few inches around the waist. Should go at least 3 times a week, but only once so far this week. It makes me feel good, but I have to push to get there.

    ReplyDelete