Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

If you haven't yet read "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffengger add it to your reading list now. It's an amazing story of love and dedication through time and space. Throughout reading I wondered what it would feel like if Mike was a time traveler (in his dreams he is) and how I would feel seeing past or future Mike. Or what would happen if he would tell me things that are to happen in the future. I can't say I would want to know. It's almost like know your death date. If you know something is going to happen would you (or wouldn't you) take steps to make sure it does (or doesn't) happen?

Granted the book is better than the movie - off to see it tonight - Can't resist Eric Bana.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma1:38 PM

    I highly recommend readding Pillars of the Earth & the secquel: World without end by Ken Follett, but be prepared to not get anything else donw, as they are both thick books and very GOOD !!!

    ReplyDelete