Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Pop Quiz

POP QUIZ - for those of you looking to write (cough cough)

What did Gina do since her last post?

a. Lie on a public sidewalk at and stare up at the stars, which is quite unlike Wisconsin because one can see the Milky Way Galaxy, formations found – Orion’s belt and Australia’s Southern Cross.

b. Made and burned a cake because set the oven at a Fahrenheit temperature.

c. Saw a my first snake – a Python

d. Took a biking adventure to the Promised Land and jumped in Never Never Creek

e. Looked like a fool when I got into what I thought was the passenger side of the car and realized I was wrong when there was a steering wheel in front of me.

f. Got carsick

g. Saw a wallaby crossing the road

h. Haven’t used hair conditioner in 3 weeks

i. Having my friends wake up in the morning still talking about the American dish I made – scalloped potatoes and ham. Yum yum

j. Found out a couple that met a month ago here got engaged.

k. Bought a “BOX” of white wine at 5pm and threw away the empty carton at 10pm

l. Managed to show my drunken side by singing, dancing, and being loud due to a feisty combination of white and red wine.

m. all of the above

n. none of the above

If you answer correctly you will receive something special

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    HAH!! That's easy--all of the above. For my prize I want Nigel. He will be good company for my dog.

    More pictures!

    I'm enjoying your stories--keep them coming.

    Deb : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Hi Gina~

    That was certainly entertaining...you have been keeping yourself busy! I would have to go with all of the above~Wouldn't expect anything less! I just love reading about all of your adventures. So what do you eat? Did you try that burger I told you about that is all the rage with a ton of stuff in it? No conditioner...I can't imagine...but then again you just brought a carryon...right :>

    so_sazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get a burger - didn't have all the stuff on it but had beets (ewww) which I had to pic off. They made me a wrap too and had to tell them not to but the bloody beets on - disgusting! Had my first pie - not a cream pie - but a pastry with stuff inside meat, veggies, cheese. it was good. And then I was walking back to work and saw someone walking their pet goat. Also saw a blue tongue lizard this morning.

    gina

    ReplyDelete